Re: problem with hold in gnuplot

From: lash
Subject: Re: problem with hold in gnuplot
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 00:05:56 -0600 (CST)

I applied the patch to gnuplot, and I sometimes get the
message

partial read!

repeted several times.  I see where you added that,
and I could comment it out, but is it indicating a
specific problem that I should be concerned about?

I am running under linux, and am trying to get the
demos in WaveLab running.  It uses lots of 4-up
plots, if that makes a difference.

Bill Lash
address@hidden