Re: fscanf in octave for cygnus b18?

From: Adam Taylor
Subject: Re: fscanf in octave for cygnus b18?
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 21:44:53 -0800

Folks,

Okay, I just downloaded the precompiled binary from the Octave site,
followed the directions, and I don't get this problem.  I guess I can
just use the precompiled version, but can anyone suggest where I might
be going wrong in compiling it?  I'm using f2c, instead of g77.  Also, I
ignored the part of the README where it warns about a conflict between
string.h's.  Could this be a manifestation of that problem?

Adam

-----