Re: Upgrading from 2.0.9 to 2.0.10

From: Stefano Ghirlanda
Subject: Re: Upgrading from 2.0.9 to 2.0.10
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:15:29 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 17 Feb 1998, Michael Walsh wrote:

> This is probably a dumb question (from a beginning/intermediate system
> administrator), but how do I upgrade from 2.0.9 to 2.0.10 (on an i486
> running Linux)?  All I see at the ftp sight is the tarred and compressed
> 2.0.10 distribution.  I thought I remembered in the past seeing
> collections of diff files for upgrading from 2.0.x to 2.0.x+1

Sorry, John (the author) said in the announce message that this time diffs
would have been quite big, so there are no diffs...

Stefano Ghirlanda, Zoologiska Institutionen, Stockholms Universitet
Office: Frescati Campus, Hus D, Rum 554. Office Phone: +46-8-164055
Mail: Svante Arrheniusv. 14, S-106 91, Stockholm, Sweden
E-mail: address@hidden, Web: http://rerumnatura.zool.su.se