gnuplot for win32-octave

From: Thomas Hoffmann
Subject: gnuplot for win32-octave
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 20:21:08 +0100 (MET)

I am in the unfortunate situation that I have to show somebody
Octave using Win95.
Because I most of the time work with HPUX and OS/2 I had to grab
all the stuff necessary for using the Win95 version from archives.

Now I noticed that I need to load a 20MB developer package just
to be able to patch the impotent Gnuplot from Win95 ?!

I ask you very humbly if anybody of you know a way to circumvent
this, because I do not intend to do Win development otherwise the
next time.

Thomas.