Re[2]: MATLAB COMPATIBILITY

From: Andy Adler
Subject: Re[2]: MATLAB COMPATIBILITY
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 19:29:48 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 30 Jan 1998, John W. Eaton wrote:
> If anyone is interested in discussing these things, please send me
> mail.  We can move the discussion to a separate list just for this
> purpose to avoid cluttering the help-octave list.

What is the appropriate list for discussion of new features for
octave? Neither octave-sources or bug-octave seem very active,
are they the lists intended for for development discussion?
Andy Adler,    | Pulmonary Physiology Unit         | Lab 303-398-1626
address@hidden | National Jewish Center,Denver,USA | Fax 303-398-1607

Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.
                                                   - Ecclesiastes