Octave through WWW and GPlot question

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Octave through WWW and GPlot question
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 12:35:15 -0600

On  4-Dec-1997, W. Jarrett Campbell <address@hidden> wrote:

| My question now is how to size the image.  gplot gives me a 640x480 pixel
| image.  I tried using the "set size .5,.5" command but size has a different
| connotation in Octave.  Someone suggested "gset" but that doesn't work
| either.  Any help would be appreciated.

What version of Octave and gnuplot are you using?  gset size 0.5,0.5
seems to work correctly for me with the current release of Octave.

If there is a bug in the current release, please send a complete bug
report to address@hidden  Just saying that it doesn't
work won't help anyone fix the problem.

Thanks,

jwe