Re: your mail

From: Heber Farnsworth
Subject: Re: your mail
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 12:04:54 -0800 (PST)

Use the title command, ie

        gplot x title "", y title ""

will plot both x and y but without

        line 1
        line 2
etc.  Of course putting text between the "" will place that text on the
plot instead of the default (line 1, line 2, etc).

  Heber Farnsworth                               | Department of Finance
  Univerity of Washington                        | Box 353200
  tele:  (206) 528-0793 home                     | Seattle, WA 98195-3200
  tele:  (206) 543-4773 finance     web: http://weber.u.washington.edu/~heberf
  fax:   (206) 685-9392             email: address@hidden