Re: benchmark 1.10

From: Francesco Potorti`
Subject: Re: benchmark 1.10
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 97 10:19 MET

For obscure reasons, my previous mail was missing the first 10 lines
or so (comuputers are so fascinating :-).  I'll repost those here.

"John A. Turner" <address@hidden> writes:

   Each entry should include:

   o a more complete hardware specification.  For example, one of the
     entries is "Ultra 1".  Is that a 1/140, a 1/170, or a 1/200?  They
     have three different clock speeds.

Ehr..  I have no idea, really.  I just write the name of the box as
people send it to me.  Sometimes I asked for more detail, when I knew
there was non enough, but I had no idea about the different types of
Sun Ultra 1 stations out there.  As you say, that data is
meaningless.  I will ask.

--
Francesco Potorti` (researcher)        Voice:    +39-50-593203
Computer Network Division              Operator: +39-50-593211