Re: Output from Gnuplot to xfig

From: Dutt, Vinayak, Ph.D.
Subject: Re: Output from Gnuplot to xfig
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 13:49:39 -0600

Mario wrote:
#
#This question is  more specific to Gnuplot, but  I hope that there  is
#people in the list that can help me.
#
#I want to take the output of the plots  of Octave and "edit" them with
#xfig.  I looked up  in the man page  and  interactive help for Gnuplot
#with no  success for a "xfig terminal"  BUT... yesterday,  I found the
#following in the "help set size" of Gnuplot:
#
#Does anyone  know  something  about this,  or   another way  to handle
#Gnuplot output with xfig?
#

gnuplot does have a fig driver. by default it is not included. so
you will have to select that when you compile gnuplot. i have compiled
gnuplot with fig driver (though never used it).

Vinayak Dutt

Ultrasound/Radiology Research
Mayo Clinic
Rochester MN 55905