Matlab ginput

From: chelle
Subject: Matlab ginput
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 15:24:53 GMT

Hi,

I think that's impossible, because the use of gnuplot to draw graphics, but,
I 'd like to know if it exists an octave function that allows to specify
on the graphic window, several points or domain with the mouse and to retrieve
this data in an octave object. I think there is a matlab function (~ginput())
that does this.

Thanks in advance.

Michael
 /     Michael CHELLE                                                      \
|        INRA                       |  email : address@hidden  |
|   Station de Bioclimatologie      |  phone : +33 01 30 81 55 31           |
| 78850 THIVERVAL-GRIGNON (France)  |  fax   : +33 01 30 81 55 63           |