Re: working directory for gnuplot

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: working directory for gnuplot
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 09:18:03 -0600

On 26-Nov-1996, Vinayak Dutt <address@hidden> wrote:

: #> I have the following problem when using the gplot command. If I
: #> change directory during the Octave session, then commands like:
: #>
: #> gplot "myfile"
: #>
: #> doesn't work because it seems that gnuplot doesn't track the change of
: #> directory. I ask if someone else has found this, and if there is a
: #> workaround/fix/patch.
:
: I guess best fix for it would be to fix the octave cd command such that it
: would run cd command on gnuplot also if gnuplot was running.

This fix has already been implemented for 2.0 and seems to work
correctly in the test releases.

Thanks,

jwe