using liboctave ?

From: Kay Hamacher
Subject: using liboctave ?
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 21:02:28 +0100 (MET)

Hello !
I want to use the algorithms of octave in my own programs. So I
guessed that the liboctave.a-file (Linux 2.0.20, gcc/g++ 2.7.2)
might be a way to do this. In the documentation I only found the file
liboctave.texi. Now I am searching for a comprehensive tutorial
for doing so.

Are there any texts for this purpose available ?

Thanks for your answers,
Kay

Kay Hamacher             InterNet : address@hidden
WWW        http://www.wupper.de/sites/lucie/index.html
PGP-Key    http://www.wupper.de/sites/lucie/pgp.html

    "Diese Regierung loest keine Probleme, sie ist das Problem !"
              Rudolf Dressler im dt. Bundestag