[no subject]

From: Stef Pillaert BK
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 09:27:40 +0100 (WET DST)

My name is Stef Pillaert, and I'm teaching in KIHO, a technical
university in Gent, Belgium.
Is it possible to solve systems of symmetric, indefinite linear equations
with octave? I know there is the Bunch-Kauf(f)mann(-Parlett) algorithm,
but I don't think it is provided in octave.
I do know that there are routines provided in LAPACK to solve the
problem, but I'm not familiar with C-language, so is it possible to show
me how to use them from within octave (if necessary)? Thank you very much.

Stef Pillaert, KIHO, Gent, Belgium
e-mail: address@hidden