Slow performance on linux - my error

From: Evan Thomas
Subject: Slow performance on linux - my error
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 16:23:55 +1000

I have posted twice to this list with a problem where Octave under Linux
is unusably slow solving ODEs. (Once with an erroneous solution!) John
Eaton has solved this problem for me and I include part of his e-mail
below, for the list's interest.

Thanks to the people who helped me with this.

Evan.

--
Evan Thomas
Department of Anatomy & Cell Biology