Re: [Q] Anyone working on port to WIN95/NT ?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: [Q] Anyone working on port to WIN95/NT ?
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 16:34:07 -0500

On 17-Jun-1996, John L. Daschbach <address@hidden> wrote:

:    : Is anybody working on porting OCTAVE to WIN95/WINNT ?
:
:       One place to start might be with the OS/2 version.  This uses
: the EMX port of GCC

I was actually thinking that it might be easiest to start with the
port of the GNU tools to Windows NT (and Windows 95?) that has been
done by Cygnus Support.  I believe that it includes everything that
would make this fairly easy, including the GNU compilers, libg++,
glibc, make, bison, flex, and bash.  I would consider trying this
myself, but I don't have a suitable system running Windows.

jwe