~/.octaverc

From: habibie
Subject: ~/.octaverc
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 1995 12:06:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi there,

I am using octave v1.1.1 on a pentium with linux 1.2.8.  What I would
like octave to be able to do is to search for the user's local "m" file
path.  For instance, a user with all his octave "m" files in his local
"m" file dictories, ie: $HOME/octave/misc, $HOME/octave/utils, can be
called by octave.  This should be accomplished by .octaverc.  But, what
should I put in the .octaverc.

It would be nice to have a global .octaverc for all users.  Thank you
very much in advanced.

address@hidden