Re: printing graphs automatically from Oct1.1.1

From: John Eaton
Subject: Re: printing graphs automatically from Oct1.1.1
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 95 00:36:47 EDT

address@hidden (John Beale) wrote:

: It would be nice to check that a plot actually exists, since if replot
: fails, the code will exit with terminal still set to postscript and the
: output redirected, a bad thing.

: Also, how do I check which kind of
: terminal is currently set so I can reset it at the end? Does anyone know?
: thanks,

There is currently no way to determine these automatically.  I've
added a note about this to the PROJECTS file, so maybe this will be
fixed in a future release.

Thanks,

jwe