Re: saving graphical plots form Octave

From: Vinayak Dutt
Subject: Re: saving graphical plots form Octave
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 95 21:13:56 CDT

#
#I am using the Octave plot and gplot functions. I do get
#output to the screen. In the case of .ps output, I get the
#postscript code on the screen. I would like to save this
#information, say, in a file for printing later. How do I
#do this? Also, I read in the manual that I cannot use the
#save and load commands for binary data.
#

use the output option for set command:

set output plots.ps

as for load/save commands, from octave 1.1.1, save/load
can use binary files (use -binary option).

--vinayak-
/*
 * vinayak dutt
 * graduate student, ultrasound research