Re: new version of Lapack

From: Vinayak Dutt
Subject: Re: new version of Lapack
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 95 13:56:26 CST

#I don't know if anybody noticed, but since November 1994 (or so) there
#exists a new (updated) version of Lapack (Fortran version).
#
#It might be a good idea to bring octave into sync with any new files in
#the new Lapack version.
#

New version reminds me of another library which goes into Octave: kpathsea

As I was updating my LaTeX installation, I noticed that the kpathsea
library is now upto version 2.6.

--vinayak-
/*
 * vinayak dutt