Anybody running octave-1.0 on free or net bsd?

From: John Utz
Subject: Anybody running octave-1.0 on free or net bsd?
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 1994 09:41:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone!

        I am struggling to get octave-1.0 functioning on FreeBSD 1.1. I
am hoping that there are some netbsd or freebsd users out there who could
lend me a hand.

        My problem stems from the failure to even get libg++-2.5.3
compiled, due to the bizzarre nature of the errors gcc 2.5.8 is
generating as it attempts to parse streambuf.h

                        thanks ;

                                john

 John Utz       address@hidden
        idiocy is the impulse function in the convolution of life