2 Questions: list of variables & long lines

From: Noel H. Bell
Subject: 2 Questions: list of variables & long lines
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 94 13:31:12 CST

I have two questions:

1. Is there an easy way to get a list of user-defined variables and
   their current values?  "who" prints out the variable names but
   not values.

2. When defining a variable, is there a line continuation character?  A
   single back-slash does not work and a carriage return causes a parse
   error also.  I would like this so that I can get decent looking
   printouts of my m-files.

Thanks for any help or pointers to the manual.

Noel Bell
address@hidden