[no subject]

From: Chung-Yuan Chiang
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1993 15:16:25 -0500

Hi:
        I'm an user of Octave.  Do you have the manual for it?  I had contacted
John Campbell about the specific problem I am trying to solve.  John is sick
these days, so I need a help of how to operate the software properly.

  The questions I have are following:
        1. How do I load my experimental data into Octave?
        2. Is there any special typing rules for Octave?  There were a lot of
           parse errors after I run Octave.
        If you want to take a look of the error message of my running, please
let me know.  My phone number is 471-6884 or e-mail address:
address@hidden
Thank you.