help-nano

Swap control and command keys on a mac

From: Robin Twiggs
Subject: Swap control and command keys on a mac
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 19:03:13 +1000

Hi There,

I'm using a Mac as well as Linux Mint that I have used for many years.

I've managed to get my Mac keyboard to behave as close as possible to my Linux Mint with biggest change being swapping control and command keys on the Mac.

Nano, in this environment, now expects command key presses in place of control key.

If I could swap control key and command key in nanorc I would have nano behaving as I need.

Can this be set?

Thanks,
Robin