Re: Brittle -includes

From: David Deutsch
Subject: Re: Brittle -includes
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 16:02:55 +0200

Hi Paul,

Sorry, that was part of my earlier email - I understand that this is not
possible currently. The question was - if I wanted to implement the behavior in
make itself, would I have to basically write my own make? I know that Guile is
a choice for extending make with custom code, but it seems to me like that is
only for adding functions, not adding to core behavior like pattern rules, or
am I missing something there?

best regards,
David