Re: where to send suggestions for current make manual?

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Re: where to send suggestions for current make manual?
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 12:59:10 -0400

On Sat, 2019-10-12 at 12:27 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   eg: section 4.2, "Types of Prerequisites", contains an example to
> demonstrate order-only prerequisites, but the example makes use of the
> OUTPUT_OPTION variable which has not yet been explained, which might
> confuse some readers.
>
>   is there a place to send such observations?

You can email address@hidden, or you can file a "Documentation" bug
on Savannah: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=make

Or you can post them here as well; I keep all un-managed emails to all
of the make lists in a folder.  But sometimes they do get lost as the
folder is pretty large these days...

Thanks!