Re: GNU Make 4.2 Query

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Re: GNU Make 4.2 Query
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 17:00:49 -0400

On Wed, 2019-09-18 at 08:20 +0530, nikhil jain wrote:
> Can you please let me know when I do a SIGINT to the running make or
> do a ctrl+c, which function is called at the last ? I want to add
> some logic in there.

Please start a new thread for a different question.  Also, for public
lists like this we prefer to avoid top-posting replies which quote the
entire history of the thread (there are various online archives you can
use to see the history if you need it), and instead use 'intermingled'
replies which strip out just the statements being addressed and reply
to them inline.

GNU make invokes the fatal_error_signal() function when a terminating
signal is received.