RE: Need help with GNU make: "No rule to make target"

From: Burri, Jeremy
Subject: RE: Need help with GNU make: "No rule to make target"
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 15:45:20 +0000

Hi Jed,

It is not the complete makefile, the first thing it does is build a static
library then builds a bunch of test routines that use the library.  Let me work
on getting a sample case together that hopefully reproduces the issue.  I will
try to have something for you by the end of the day.  I also really appreciate
you looking into this for me, this issue has been a thorn in my side for a
while now.

-Jeremy