Re: Hiding a Make function

From: AB
Subject: Re: Hiding a Make function
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 17:01:02 -0400

The variable LIST holds a list of files based on which we will be
generating a few other files. For efficiency, we would like this list to be
explicit, instead of it being created using wildcard/scanning the disk. I
would like to have a mechansim that enforces this paradigm, by erroring out
on usage of wildcard to create LIST.

Thanks