[no subject]

From: BONNEFOY Sebastien
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 07:32:21 +0000

Hi,

In the §8.8 of the gnu make manual, the exemple set an = at the end of the
define statment :
    define PROGRAM_template =
      $(1): $$($(1)_OBJS) $$($(1)_LIBS:%=-l%)
      ALL_OBJS   += $$($(1)_OBJS)
     endef

Impossible to make it work this way, I had to remove the =. It takes me the
whole day to understand why my code didn't work...
Is this a mistake in the manual or did I misunderstood something essential?

Regards,

Sébastien Bonnefoy

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.