RE: reparsing makefile

From: Warlich, Christof
Subject: RE: reparsing makefile
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 08:40:24 +0100

 > > Thus, I need to reparse the Makefile whenever mounting was needed.

> An include file might help you with that.

I reread the section about the include directive in the manual,
but I'm not sure if I really understand: As the whole point is
about reparsing, I assume you refer to make's ability to generate
non-existing include files? An if I got the idea behind that right,
Make will then repase its Makefile (and the newly generated include
file)?