Massive Building

From: Lucas
Subject: Massive Building
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 21:51:25 -0300

My name is Lucas, this is my first email to this list.

At the moment, i'm attemping to start a fork of Syllable Desktop 0.6.6.
I'm working since May 2010 on this new project, called Wave OS,
and since then i could change many things. For example, now the source code
the manual and the system are in a single bootable cd wich can be downloaded at
http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/202279/WaveCDTR0.iso

As you can see, our policy is to make things easier by putting all in a single
place. Following this line, i want to be able to compile the whole system
using a single script, wich is the "Create.SH" script wich works by first
creating an output folder, then the system folder structure and then calling
each part of the source using the commands make and make install.

The problem i have here is that it has to make and make install 260 parts,
each one has a makefile, and to get it working, i have to edit 260 makefiles,
wich has missing rules, directory variables wich are defined and more.

They are adjusted to something called Builder, wich is a mass compiling
system developed by Syllable.org, wich simply doesn't work. I want to
stop using it and use a normal .sh, what can i do for resolving this situation?