Re: Implicit rule cannot handle specific -lm?

From: Eus
Subject: Re: Implicit rule cannot handle specific -lm?
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 13:37:40 +0100

Hi Philip!

On Sun, 2010-02-28 at 22:22 -0800, Philip Guenther wrote:

> In the GNU make info pages, in section 6, "How to Use Variables",
> you'll find a listing of sub-sections about various subtopics.  That
> includes the entry:
> ---
> * Target-specific::             Variable values can be defined on a per-target
>                                   basis.
> ---
>
> Perhaps what's described there could help?

Yes, I have given it a try and that is exactly what I wanted.

Thank you very much for your help :-)

--
Best regards,
Eus (FSF member #4445)

In this digital era, where computing technology is pervasive, your
freedom depends on the software controlling those computing devices.

Join free software movement today! It is free as in freedom, not as in
free beer!

Join: http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=4445