RE: Gmake default installation path on AIX

From: Venugopal Jakkina
Subject: RE: Gmake default installation path on AIX
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 22:04:49 -0600

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
Could you please provide me the default-path for both types of
installation.

We have an AIX4.3.3 machine where I believe gmake was already installed
but since I don't have root priviliges find command is also failing. So
I wanted to confirm whether gmake is installed or not.

Thanks & Regards,
Venugopal