help with make file rules

From: anonymoussuperuser
Subject: help with make file rules
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 04:43:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have a need to merge contents of multiple static libraries.

I am trying to use a make file to achieve this.

I do have the make file to extract libraries into a temporary folder but I
can't read the directory listing into a variable to include that in the
final archive command?

The attachment contains the make file and couple of sample libraries...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16048049/libclub.tar libclub.tar