Re: running parallel make jobs and avoiding jumbled/garbled output?

From: Alexander Kriegisch
Subject: Re: running parallel make jobs and avoiding jumbled/garbled output?
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:30:58 +0100

I experienced the same when I generated database dumps with "make -p".
(For those who read it a few days ago, this was when I developed the
little Perl add-on visualising dependency graphs.)

My workaround was to explicitly use "-j1", but this is not very
satisfactory. I would also be interested in a solution.

Per Jessen: