RE: A query about GNU Make development.

From: Shlomi Ben-Zvi
Subject: RE: A query about GNU Make development.
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:02:35 -0000

I am walking through the make-3.81 code and came across the following
statement in hash.c's hash_init()
ht->ht_vec = (void**) CALLOC (struct token *, ht->ht_size);

This works perfectly fine under MS-VS-2005 but I have a problem
understanding the code - particularly the "struct token *" pointer. What
does it mean? Can you please help me here?

Thanks,
Shlomi