Make binary distribution for use on a Mac

From: Rev. Doug Minton
Subject: Make binary distribution for use on a Mac
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:55:02 -0600

Good morning,

I am working on a project for my congregation implementing a Web-based
application linking to a SQLite database. My problem is that I cannot
install the Perl modules to run the CGI interface because (for some reason)
my iMac (running X 10.4) does not have the 'make' program. I cannot download
the source distribution of make because I don't have make on the computer.

Is there a binary distribution (even of an archaic version) that you can
help me out with?

God's blessings,

Rev. Doug Minton
Trinity Lutheran Church