Regd : error 24

From: srikumar
Subject: Regd : error 24
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 23:10:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
  I'm invoking a tool using gmake. The tool does get invoked and everything goes fine till the exit. On exiting, i get this error.

make : *** [log/a.log] Error 24

Can somebody tell me what this error is ? I don't get any other message along with this error. I tried searching for the error number and the corresponding message, but, so far have not been successful.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers!!
sri