New to the list

From: Alexandre Girao
Subject: New to the list
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 19:40:54 -0300

Hi all,

  I'm very happy with the new version of gnu make (3.81), i think it's
vastly superior in it's purpose and a very advanced solution, i use it
(and only it) since a very long time and I'm simple amazed with it's
strong features like user defined functions and evaluation (i got some
bugs with then in the past).

  I'm just a young Brazilian programmer and i want to contribute with
the free software community, you all can count on me.

 Question: Can i send attachments to the list?

Alexandre Girao