Re: adding dependencies

From: Noel Yap
Subject: Re: adding dependencies
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:00:51 -0500

"Paul D. Smith" wrote:
> Offhand I'd say this should work.
>
> I assume, since you're asking, that it doesn't?

I read somewhere (possibly in the man pages) that if the makefile doesn't work,
it's probably something wrong in the dependencies.  After multiple
double-checkings, I found I had a mistake in the dependencies which is why my
stuff didnt' work.  Sorry for
the mispost.

Thanks,
Noel
--
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender does
not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.