Question

From: yhlin
Subject: Question
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:11:40 +0800

Hi,

           I encounter following problem:

           Inference rule:

           target: prerequisites

           It is possible target is updated by previous rule and prerequisites is updated later, but they are almost in the same time. Due to modified time of file can only keep in HH:MM:SS. It is possible prerequisites are modified later than target, but they are in the same second. Under this condition, make will think target is up-to-date.

           Is there any way for me to resolve this problem? For example, make will think up-to-date only target time is larger than prerequisites time.

Best Regards,

David Lin.