Re: Recursive make problem (bug?)

From: Jason Elbaum
Subject: Re: Recursive make problem (bug?)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:31:32 +0300

> You must be including the Makefile.standard makefile twice, somehow.
>
> Try running with the -d option and this might help you see the problem.

Thanks, but I'm still befuddled. Make definitely behaves differently
depending on whether I'm invoking it from the command line or
recursively from another makefile (running the same exact command). In
the latter case, it's reading a certain makefile twice, and I can't find
any include statement that would call for it.

Is there a way to find out what include statement triggers the reading
of each makefile?

Jason Elbaum
address@hidden