GNU Make compiled using MSVC++ 6.0

From: Thanh
Subject: GNU Make compiled using MSVC++ 6.0
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:10:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I'm sorry for asking some very basic question.  I have never done anything
like this before.

I realized that the instruction for porting GNU Make v3.79.1 to Windows is
for MSVC 2.x and 4.x only.

I'm using MSVC 6.0 to build it (build_w32.bat) and it can not
compile.  The error I'm getting is "WinRel build failed".  I'm getting a
lot of link error.  The WinRel\gnumake.exe and WinDebug\gnumake are
there even though the compilation failed.

Does anyone have a makefile or build_w32.bat that is built specifically
for Windows using MSVC 6.0?  I think this is what I need.

Alternatively, if you have a MSVC project file for this port, I can use
that too.  I don't know what files are needed to build the project file.

Thank you,
Thanh