Re: [Help-make] (no subject)

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: [Help-make] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:14:25 -0400

%% "Geoff Alexander/Raleigh/IBM" <address@hidden> writes:

  ga> I posted this to gnu.utils.help last week, but have yet to receive
  ga> any response.  Can someone help with my GNU make install?

Hmm.  I didn't see that come through.  You probably want the bug list
anyway for something like this.

  ga>         ./configure[3172]: (cross-compiling): unknown test operator

Go look at that line of the configure script, and you'll see it looks
like this:

  if test $ac_cv_func_gettimeofday = yes; then

Change this to add quotes, like this:

  if test "$ac_cv_func_gettimeofday" = yes; then

Then try again.

 http://www.gnu.org                      http://www.paulandlesley.org/gmake/