help-librejs

Re: [Help-librejs] About non-free JavaScript files

From: The FLOSS Information
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] About non-free JavaScript files
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 13:20:39 +0300

Static web site is difficult to own, I noticed it. I chose it because I thought your security was good. There were also stating that it was quick. The blog was previously in Blogger or Blogspot, but I moved it because I thought it wasn't free software.

Already the majority of the site is currently compatible with GNU LibreJS.

Most of the site functions now work well with GNU LibreJS.

There's one mistake, but I think it's normal.

Search feature here: https://theflossinformation.gitlab.io/arama.html

As far as I can see, Mastodon makes mistakes with the GNU LibreJS, especially in surveys. I think I'm gonna have to consult them on two issues.

Thank you.