help-libidn

Re: libidn2 0.13

From: Dennis Clarke
Subject: Re: libidn2 0.13
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 11:48:29 -0500

Duh, sorry.  Yes indeed.  Watch me get it right in the 0.14 release :-)

Actually I have been watching the fray lately with interest and popcorn
and waiting for the dust to settle. I have to compile your releases on
some seriously strict POSIX systems and using the Oracle Studio 12.5 set
of compilers.  So once the dust settles then I grab the release and give
it a build/test cycle and report back what I see. The Oracle compilers
are really just the re-branded Sun ones and those will find errors and
syntax issues in places where we didn't even know those places exist. So
that can be very useful to fix up for portability sake.

Dennis Clarke