help-libidn

libidn2 upload

From: Tim Rühsen
Subject: libidn2 upload
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 22:27:07 +0100

Hi Simon,

happy X-Mas !

For all my changes, I prepared a 'debian' branch that should be ready to
create Debian packages (at least it works here) (https://gitlab.com/
rockdaboot/libidn2.git):

$ git clone address@hidden:rockdaboot/libidn2
$ cd libidn2
$ git checkout debian
$ gbp buildpackage

If it is ok to you, I'll sync it to your Gitlab libidn2 repo and to Savannah.

So please create & upload the libidn2 0.12 packages to Debian (and please feel
free to amend anything you like). I am not sure about "Debian Libidn team" and
how to become member (maybe with upload permissions), if that makes sense let
me know.

I also prepared doc/announce.txt for a GNU release 0.12, if you like to that
(before or after Debian upload). I currently have no upload permission here
either, request is still pending.

Regards, Tim