help-libidn

[SYNOLOGY] Problem with ipkg install

From: Arnaud Teppaz
Subject: [SYNOLOGY] Problem with ipkg install
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 10:47:17 +0200

Hello,

I try to install some additionnals packets in order to compile files on my NAS Synology ds216j (cpu : ARMv7).

I had to build a binarie version of the ipkg bootstrap because my Synology version was not in a compatible list.

However, it worked for many ipkg packets!

But if I want to install some other packets using ipkg or also update ipkg, I have 2 errors :

Installing libidn (1.25-1) to root...

Downloading http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/unstable/libidn_1.25-1_arm.ipk

wget: error while loading shared libraries: libidn.so.11: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

ERROR: Command failed with return value 127: `wget --passive-ftp    -q -P /opt/ipkg-zQvBF0 http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs08q1armel/cross/unstable/libidn_1.25-1_arm.ipk'

Could you have a solution for me ?

Best regards,

Arnaud