help-libidn

Libidn "Try It" page does not produce output

From: Colosi, John
Subject: Libidn "Try It" page does not produce output
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 23:19:14 +0000

Hello,

I cannot get results from the “Try It” page.  I may be doing something wrong.

I’m using the page here:

http://josefsson.org/idn.php/

In the Input section, I enter a U-label such as “résumé.com”.

I select toASCII and other options (see below).

Then I select SUBMIT.

No output is produced.  I’ve turned off my pop-up blocker.  I don’t think the text in the Output section applies to me. It seems to be hard-coded there.  I’m not sure why.

I also tried entering in an A-label such as “xn--rsum-bpad.com” and doing only a Punycode decode.

Again, I don’t see any discernible output.  I may be doing something wrong.  Any help is appreciated.

-- John

Verisign

John Colosi
Senior Manager of Product Development