help-libidn

libidn compilation under Win32 with MSVC6

From: Michiel Beijen
Subject: libidn compilation under Win32 with MSVC6
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 21:05:51 +0100

Hi there,

I'd like to compile libidn on Win32 in order to get Net::LibIDN installed under perl. Perl itself is compiled with MS VC6. I can't find installation instructions for this; it might be that I've missed that completely. Could you advise me?

I have seen lots of patches for MSVC and Win32 on the mailing list, so I assume it is possible.

If I would be OK by fetching a binary from some place or other, I have missed that...

Kindest regards,

Michiel
The Netherlands